Monday, 12 March 2012

I'm not dead, guys!

  Hey, everyone! Yeah, it's been a while since my last update considering I used to update once every three days hahaha. Maybe I shouldn't have set myself up to be a 'fast updater'. 
  I have recently gotten Showtime but haven't had time to play it yet because of how busy school is lately and the fact that my mom got me Skyrim...so that's what I've been doing.
   Also, for school, I've been doing a project for my PSYCH class on the Westboro Baptist Church and it's like watching a train wreck, in my opinion. Every time I watch one of the videos where someone interviews one of them, I just kind of stare at the screen and want to just exit my window and leave, but I end up watching like, 20 of them in a row because I can't believe how insane they all are. Holy crap!





   But anyway, I plan on installing Showtime perhaps this Wednesday, which means I can churn out an update either Friday or Saturday! Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment