Tuesday, 4 September 2012

The Sims 3 Supernatural

The Sims 3 Supernatural has been released! Hurrah!
I'll most likely be getting it...soon.
As for whether there will be werewolves or fairies et cetera in the Summers Legacy, that will most likely come later. I'm already thinking of letting Lucia be heir just so I can marry in Lance and have some vampire babies. I was really partial to the idea of having Avalon as heir because I thought Avalon could give me a ghost-spouse but I'm really afraid that I will never be able to breed out the ghost trait and you can barely see what ghosts look like anyway. So ghost-babies will be kind of...i don't know, boring? I'll test it out on a separate game file and see. And then maybe some other generation we can have GHOST-BABIES.
Anyway
I'm thinking of doing either a werewolf or a fairy legacy on the side because I am a total fantasy nerd and that's been my biggest dream since like, ever, to have my very own fairy/werewolf legacy. 
But I won't let that affect the Summers too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment